Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MIDTERM WEEK MIX


Mix #1- Midterm Week Mix


Everyone hates midterm week. It's like finals week, but with the added fun of jobs, extracurriculars, and normal classes! These are the songs I've been listening to in order to keep me pumped up and/or introspective on my walks to and from class. I highly suggest just listening to the mix at is at my youtube site (http://www.youtube.com/user/thehappyemogirlblog) as well as looking up these songs. It goes without saying that you should listen to these songs in order, as they are a musical journey of my warped midterms consciousness and should be appreciated as such.

OKAY! Here we go!

1. "Do the Panic"- Phantom Planet
2. "Stop Your Sobbing"- Pretenders
3. "Gotta Get Through This" (UK version)- Daniel Beddingfield
4. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"- My Chemical Romance
5. "The Phrase That Pays"- The Academy Is
6. "Livin' on a Prayer"- Bon Jovi
7. "Round Here"- Counting Crows
8. "Walking With a Ghost"- Tegan and Sara
9. "No Sunlight"- Death Cab For Cutie
10. "What About Everything?"- Carbon Leaf
11. "Long Walk Home"- Bruce Springsteen
12. "Section 12 (Hold Me Now)"- Polyphonic Spree
13. "This Year"- The Mountain Goats


I tried embedding the mix, but it didn't work that well. Instead, I direct you to this link. Click, and have a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=thehappyemogirlblog&view=playlists

No comments: